Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Jordana Carnival


DEBORAH LIPPMANN ACROSS THE UNIVERSE DUPE ALERT!! Who needs to pay $35 when you can pay less than $8?!?! I chanced upon Jordana Carnival when I was browsing through the Polish Alley and I knew I had to get it!! I was looking for the Essence dupe Blue Addicted but they simply disappeared from all the counters and are now DISCONTINUED :( The polish heavens must of heard my cries and gifted me with this beauty!


In all honesty, I'm not too sure if this is a 100% dupe but works for me!! Like Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe, this polish is made up of blue, green and silver hex glitter and also tiny blue glitter, suspended in a dark blue jelly base.


I was kind of lazy to find a polish to use as a base colour, so I used 3 coats (and 4 on some nails) to reach opacity. Then I zapped it with a coat of Seche Vite.
It's super shiny and sparkly and PRETTY. This is already my second time wearing since I got it, considering that I didn't get it that long ago.


Even though this is a cheap alternative, the quality is in no way inferior! Application was really smooth and even and there was no need for fishing or placing of glitter.


Unfortunately, Jordana Carnival is already sold out on the Polish Alley and I have no idea where you can get Jordana polishes :/


I really love how brands are coming up with so many cheaper alternatives to expensive polishes! My pockets are thanking you!



 Hope you enjoyed my post!

- Xun

8 comments:

  1. I think it's really similar!)
    That's so bad that all these dupes are being discontinued...Luckily I got two bottles of Essence)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :( Lucky you managed to get 2 bottles!! :P

      Delete
  2. It certainly looks very similar! I've never heard of this nail polish brand before...very pretty! I've tagged you for the Liebster Award here http://thenailartiste.blogspot.ca/2012/08/the-liebster-award-discover-new-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's not a really well-known brand! Just heard of this dupe not long ago as well.

      Thank you so much! We really appreciate it!:D

      Delete
  3. Omg that's a gorgeous polish!!
    I tagged you for a Liebster award if you want to check it out.
    http://nailedit1.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/liebster-award-and-naked-nails.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can get this on Amazon still! I got mine a few weeks ago. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too!! So gorgeous and so much cheaper than the DL one!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...