Monday, 30 December 2013

Antique Nail Charms

 
It's almost the New Year! And here's a mani that you can rock counting down to 2014! Black and gold is a perfect colour combination for any party! Today's post is courtesy of Born Pretty Store.
 


 
I chose these pretty nail charms in gold for its antique and expensive feel. On the black base, it reminds me of the Givenchy and Tory Burch logos!

 
The nail charms come in a pack of 50 and there are plenty of designs to choose from. At first, I thought they were metal charms, like the hard kind. But they are actually almost like a foil, but more sturdy. It's flexible so you can mould it to fit the shape of your nail. I used Orly Liquid Vinyl as my base and I simply applied top coat to the charm and stuck it on my nail. Then I sealed everything off with a generous layer of topcoat. Be sure to press the edges down properly! A few of the charms that I didn't stick on well snagged on things and came off. But other than that, the wear time on these are a lot longer than other stick on nail charms.


As always, remember to use the code NTL91 to get a 10% discount off Born Pretty Store. They are also having a nail art contest that you can join!
 


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...