Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Tea For Three: Alice in Wonderland!


This is the second part of my review for Tea For Three! In the last post, I reviewed these super retarded sushi cat nail stickers! ^^ Possibly my favourite mani of 2014 thus far. Today, i've got these whimsical Alice in Wonderland stickers to review!



First things first, I've gotta say that these were a lot easier to apply than the first time I tried! Partly because the stickers are smaller and of course, because practice makes perfect! For some tips and pointers, check out my sushi cat post where I talk more about the application etc.



This Alice in Wonderland set (and more) are available on Tea For Three, an online blogshop that sells a whole bunch of quirky and eclectic apparel! Think Zooey Deschanel! I used the stickers over Sinful Colours Cinderella, a dusty blue with fuchsia shimmer.


In case you're still stumped, here's useful video on how to apply the nail stickers!


Get ready for some macro shots!! How many of these iconic characters/objects can you identify from the book/animation/movie??!


To purchase these cute nail stickers, head down to Tea For Three! Enter the code RADNAILS to get free local shipping on all nail stickers! You can also hit them up through these channels.


Hope you liked this post!

4 comments:

  1. Awww...they are so cute!!! I super love the theme. I love the color background and the nail stickers used. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely Entry,
    Keep it up <3

    btw. do you want to follow each other?!
    follow me and I will follow you back,
    if you want :D

    my Blog:
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely Entry,
    Keep it up <3

    btw. do you want to follow each other?!
    follow me and I will follow you back,
    if you want :D

    my Blog:
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...this is so cute! Love the background color and the nail stickers. Great choice indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...