Porcelain Nails

Thursday, 3 April 2014


School has been crazy the last few weeks but I finally have some time to blog before final exams catch up with me. Today I've got another review from Born Pretty Store.



I got these pretty blue flower stickers because I wanted to recreate an expensive fine china porcelain look. There are quite a few designs to choose from, all priced at USD$2.86. I used OPI Alpine Snow as my base.


The stickers weren't as thin as I hoped they would be though. As you can see, even with a thick coat of Seche Vite top coat, the edges of the stickers are still popping out. And when they pop out, it means that they fall off easier! But still, nail stickers are a fuss free way to decorate your nails! I much prefer water decals but this is a much convenient option.


Here's a picture of my other hand. Didn't really like the placement on this hand but it showcases more of the stickers! :)


Remember to use the code NTL91 to get a 10% discount code off all purchases from Born Pretty Store!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I think these might be water decals? You place it in water for 10 seconds and the design should slide off the paper backing, and then you can transfer it onto your nails. I looked on the BornPrettyStore website, and that's what it looks like to me? :)

    xo Maddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely stickers!! :) Wish they were water decals though!

      Delete
  2. The idea's lovely! Water decals would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...