Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Everybody Wants to be a Cat!


My internship and dance competition are finally over so I finally had the time to do my nails and whip up a blog post! What better way to celebrate my return with cats!!!!!!



Today's post is courtesy of KKCenterHK!!! If you had a wholesome childhood i'm sure you would find these images familiar!!! I've got Marie from the Aristocats on my nails!!! In case you don't know what i'm referring to, hopefully this video will jog your memory.



The images are actually water decals (get them HERE) which apply like temporary body tattoos! This blog is no stranger to water decals can you can check out our water decals tag to check out how to apply them and also some useful tips. GO CHECK THEM ALL OUT :D


Remember to use the code "LNAILED"  at check out to get a 10% discount of KKCenterHK!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...